Get ready for the Saugerties Farmers Market to open on May 23!
We will be a FOOD ONLY market this year (plus plants), following state guidelines for essential services.
ADVISORY: PLEASE READ THE COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES TO UNDERSTAND THE PRECAUTIONS THE MARKET IS TAKING AND WHAT YOU NEED TO DO.
Should you prefer to Preorder this is how to do that, and your order will be waiting at the vendors tent.
How to Pre-Order From Participating Saugerties Farmers Market Vendors
. Cooper’s Daughter Spirits at Olde York Farm
Vodka, bourbon, and liqueur
.Pre-order at http://oldeyorkfarm.com/
• Cedar Ridge Nursery
Seedlings, herbs, plants
• Pre-order by Thursday noon via CedarRidgeNursery@gmail.com or 845-417-4067
• Fiddlehead Farm
Vegetables, microgreens, herbs, seedlings, cut flowers; oyster mushrooms
• Pre-order at http://thefiddleheadway.com
.Green Palate Food Truck
Lunch to go (salad, spinach poppers, hummus, meatballs, vegan burgers)
.Pre-order: call 347-218-3692 or email, firstname.lastname@example.org. Online store coming soon at https://www.thegreenpalate.com/
• Hiddenview Farm
Pastured pork and chicken, and bringing beef from Kinderhook and Sawkill Farms; CBD oil/salve/lotion/soap/tea; herbs and flowers
• Pre-Order: coming soon online store http://hiddenviewfarmny.
• J & J Farm
Vegetables, melons, ornamental gourds, corn
• Pre-order: email email@example.com, call or text 518-610-2821
• Maynard Farms & Orchard-Orchard fruits, berries, apple cider, vegetables
• Pre-order at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Our Daily Bread
Breads, biscotti, pastries including Gluten Free
• Pre-order by 10am Thursday at https://order-odb.square.site/mrktpickup
• Rough House Roasters
Coffee beans (regular & decaf)
• Pre-order at https://roughhouseroasters.com/
• Spruceton Valley Maple
Maple syrup, maple honey, maple lollipops
• Pre-order by call or text to 518-929-2848
• Violet’s Bakery-Baked goods
• Pre-order at 845-247-3788
• Whitecliff Vineyard
• Pre-order at https://www.whitecliffwine.com/store/
• Then call 845-255-4613 to clarify that pickup will be in Saugerties
View our Saugerties Farmers Market Video on Youtube
Sign Up for FRESH! Our Email Newsletter
Or text SAUGERTIESFM to 22828
Visit the market to find locally harvested food grown, raised, prepared and brought to market by local farmers. The market offers local seasonal vegetables; luscious orchard fruits; dried herbs; fresh-laid eggs; tasty goat and cow cheeses; pasture-raised meats and free-range poultry; delicious maple syrup, honey, jams and sauces, pickles; artisanal bread; baked goods, including gluten-free; prepared foods. At 115 Main Street, Saugerties.
We look forward to seeing you at the markets! We are always interested in hearing your ideas for making our market the best it can be for you. Email Contact@SaugertiesFarmersMarket.com with your comments.