STOCKING UP AT THE SAUGERTIES FARMERS MARKET for Refrigerator, Freezer or Pantry
- Vegetables, Hard Cider (Maynard)
- Vegetables; Hand Sewn Masks (Fiddlehead)
- Vegetables, Decorative Indian Corn and Corn Stalks (J&J)
- Vegetables, Chicken (Lone Duck)
- Microgreens, Mushrooms, Bath balms, Candles (Berkshire Worms). Sign up for the Winter CSA, brought to Saugerties every two weeks.
- Maple Syrup, Maple Cream, Maple Candy (Spruceton Valley)
- Honey, Candles, Wool and Blue Sky Farm Wine (Sheepy Valley—Oct 31)
- Wine (Whitecliff Vineyard—Oct 24)
- Liqueur, Vodka, Bourbon (Cooper’s Daughter–Oct 31)
- CBD products (Hennepen’s)
- Coffee beans (Rough House Roasters).
- Store coffee in an airtight container somewhere cool, dry, and dark. Stored this way, ground coffee can be used for a few months past its expiration date; whole bean for up to nine months
- Cow Cheeses (Rock N’ Raw)
- Freeze Churchtown Camemberts and Farmer Fresh cream cheese & Pesto
- Goat Cheeses– (Lynnhaven)
- Freeze any of the Chevre logs including sweet ones and Pesto.
- Customer positive feedback who freezes marinated Chevre in olive oil every winter & loves it
- Refrigerate any Chevre in oil. They will last for months IF everything is submerged in oil.
- Refrigerate Brine Feta that will last the entire winter if you shake the brine over it every now and then to submerge it in brine. It will only mold if something is sticking out of the brine.
- Vegan Burgers, Meatballs & other specialties to freeze (Green Palate)
- Dried Lentils/Beans, Spice Mixes, Chutneys (Maha Grill)
- Breads, Biscotti, other baked goods to freeze including Gluten Free (Our Daily Bread)
- Baked Goods Gluten Free (Northern Delights)
- Coffee beans (Rough House Roasters).
Safe & Secure – See the video about changes in the 2020 market
The Farmers Market Nutrition Program (FMNP) promotes improved nutrition through increased consumption of locally grown fresh fruits and vegetables. Eligible recipients are those in the Women Infants and Children (WIC) program and seniors, 60 years and older, who are income eligible. The FMNP coupons are redeemable at the Saugerties Farmers Market for fruits and vegetables only.
We will be a FOOD ONLY market this year (plus plants), following state guidelines for essential services.
ADVISORY: PLEASE READ THE COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES TO UNDERSTAND THE PRECAUTIONS THE MARKET IS TAKING AND WHAT YOU NEED TO DO.
Should you prefer to Preorder this is how to do that, and your order will be waiting at the vendors tent.
How to Pre-Order From Participating Saugerties Farmers Market Vendors
. Cooper’s Daughter Spirits at Olde York Farm
Vodka, bourbon, and liqueur
.Pre-order at http://oldeyorkfarm.com/
• Cedar Ridge Nursery
Seedlings, herbs, plants
• Pre-order by Thursday noon via CedarRidgeNursery@gmail.com or 845-417-4067
• Fiddlehead Farm
Vegetables, microgreens, herbs, seedlings, cut flowers; oyster mushrooms
• Pre-order at http://thefiddleheadway.com
.Green Palate Food Truck
Lunch to go (salad, spinach poppers, hummus, meatballs, vegan burgers)
.Pre-order: call 347-218-3692 or email, firstname.lastname@example.org. Online store coming soon at https://www.thegreenpalate.com/
• J & J Farm
Vegetables, melons, ornamental gourds, corn
• Pre-order: email email@example.com, call or text 518-610-2821
• Maynard Farms & Orchard-Orchard fruits, berries, apple cider, vegetables
• Pre-order at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Our Daily Bread
Breads, biscotti, pastries including Gluten Free
• Pre-order by 10am Thursday at https://order-odb.square.site/mrktpickup
• Rough House Roasters
Coffee beans (regular & decaf)
• Pre-order at https://roughhouseroasters.com/
• Spruceton Valley Maple
Maple syrup, maple honey, maple lollipops
• Pre-order by call or text to 518-929-2848
• Violet’s Bakery-Baked goods
• Pre-order at 845-247-3788
• Whitecliff Vineyard
• Pre-order at https://www.whitecliffwine.com/store/
• Then call 845-255-4613 to clarify that pickup will be in Saugerties
Sign Up for FRESH! Our Email Newsletter
Or text SAUGERTIESFM to 22828
Visit the market to find locally harvested food grown, raised, prepared and brought to market by local farmers. The market offers local seasonal vegetables; luscious orchard fruits; dried herbs; fresh-laid eggs; tasty goat and cow cheeses; pasture-raised meats and free-range poultry; delicious maple syrup, honey, jams and sauces, pickles; artisanal bread; baked goods, including gluten-free; prepared foods. At 115 Main Street, Saugerties.
We look forward to seeing you at the markets! We are always interested in hearing your ideas for making our market the best it can be for you. Email Contact@SaugertiesFarmersMarket.com with your comments.